I am a holistic health and nutrition coach. For more information about my coaching practice and services, please stop by my coaching website at:
But here's a little taste of what my coaching looks like:
What we will do:
- Uncover your own body’s wisdom and make peace with your body
- Explore primary foods: the elements of your life that fuel you
- Create a new relationship with food defined by respect, balance and nourishment
- Learn to understand and reduce cravings
- Increase your energy
- Attain a healthy weight that is right for your body
- Uncover your true strengths and abilities
- Create goals that are rooted in your values and priorities
How am I different?
As your coach, I will do each of the following during our time together:
- Guide you in creating a plan, vision and approach to health that is rooted in who you are and what you desire
- Give you energy to tap into your talents and live authentically
- Teach clients to nurture themselves in a holistic way
- Encourage deep thinking, discovery and awareness
- Guide you to find your own answers and create new possibilities
- Engage your mind and your heart
Click HERE to learn more!
Visit Intuitive Nourishment & Health for information and juicy details on my coaching.
Jenn is a trained Wellness Coach by Well Coaches of Massachusetts. She is also trained under Evelyn Tribole as a Pro Intuitive Eating counselor. Jenn is furthering her training through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to obtain her certification as a Holistic Health and Nutrition Counselor. She is trained in evidence based areas including health, nutrition, fitness, weight loss, intuitive/mindful/balanced eating, stress, physical activity and life satisfaction. Jenn is also a group fitness instructor and holds group fitness certification with AFAA, Mad Dogg Spinning, and Turbo Kick.