You know, one of my closest girls always says that every day can be a fun day. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday…all fun days! So that's my attitude towards today. Even though I was angry when the alarm went off at 6:30, even though the temp is reading 25 degrees (won't even tell you the feels like temp), even though I'm dragging overall for whatever reason…it's Monday FUNday!
My plan for Monday Funday:
- Ridiculous amount of reading since I received the chapters/articles at 10:42 last night for our class at 1 pm today. Hmmm. Monday Funday!
- Brand new spanking 90 minute workout. My toe is feeling good and it's time to kick things up a notch again. I've got some energy to burn.
- Must run to Papyrus and pour through wedding invitations to look at wording- who know all these itty bitty tiny decisions were required for one day.
- Class from 1-3.
- Finish reading that I won't be able to complete in the next 2 hours.
- Cook up a delish dinner of shrimp curry, sweet potato fries and snap peas (yummo!).
What a day it shall be. I think there's more in there to do but I must go revisit my list in the kitchen.
I've also decided that I am going to start logging my workouts here in this blog world. This afternoon I will be creating my workout sched for the next month, will post that bad boy on the blog and then come here, with YOU everyday and chat about Jenn's world of fitness. Basically this is my way of creating more excitement for me around my routine and who knows…maybe you will find some of it interesting? Either way, I'm doing it.
So, must read and then sweat.
See ya after my class for a tribute to the green monster and my favorite smoothies. I think it's time to build some recipes on here. This blog is lacking!
Today's smoothie of the day:
- 1 banana
- 1 handful frozen mango
- 3/4 cup of milk (I LOVE almond milk)
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup green yogurt
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
BLEND and enjoy! Oh my.
See you later today!
No related posts.
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.